|
Poslao: 20 Apr 2019 15:28
|
offline
- Pridružio: 05 Feb 2018
- Poruke: 2305
|
Ima neka nova karta trenutnog stanja na terenu?
|
|
|
|
|
Registruj se da bi učestvovao u diskusiji. Registrovanim korisnicima se NE prikazuju reklame unutar poruka.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poslao: 29 Apr 2019 20:37
|
offline
- Pridružio: 09 Jan 2012
- Poruke: 39300
|
Huti zaplenili oružje i municiju ostavljenu od strane pobunjenika koje podržavaju Saudi
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poslao: 30 Apr 2019 09:17
|
offline
- Gavrilo Milentijević
- Komandir stanice milicije Gornje Polje
- Pridružio: 12 Feb 2005
- Poruke: 37611
- Gde živiš: ovalni kabinet
|
Sabrana dela Hutskih snajperista...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poslao: 02 Maj 2019 23:44
|
offline
- Pridružio: 09 Jan 2012
- Poruke: 39300
|
HOUTHIS REPEL NEW ATTACK ON THEIR POSITIONS NEAR ALB BORDER CROSSING
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poslao: 11 Maj 2019 21:36
|
offline
- djox

- djox
- Pridružio: 23 Nov 2010
- Poruke: 112891
|
Huti se navodno povlace iz luka Hodeida, Saleef i Ras Issa
UN confirms Yemen aid port withdrawal underway
Citat:The UN confirmed a withdrawal by Yemen's Huthi rebels from three Red Sea ports had begun Saturday, while a senior pro-government official accused the rebels of faking the pullout.
The rebel pullback is a first step in implementing a hard-won ceasefire deal reached between Yemen's internationally-recognised government and the Iran-backed Huthi rebels late last year.
"Yes, it has begun," said UN spokesman Farhan Haq, when AFP asked whether redeployment of Huthi troops was underway.
Sources close to the Huthis said that the ports were handed over to coastguard personnel who were in charge before the rebels took over almost five years ago.
An AFP photographer at Saleef port saw Huthi troops leave the facility, and men dressed in coastguard uniforms enter, adding that these movements were observed by the UN.
But the govenor of Hodeida, Al-Hasan Taher, said the Huthis were merely reshuffling personnel.
"The Huthis are staging a new ploy by handing over the ports of Hodeida, Saleef and Ras Issa to themselves without any monitoring by the United Nations and the government side," the government-appointed official said.
[Link mogu videti samo ulogovani korisnici]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poslao: 14 Maj 2019 09:55
|
offline
- Ssssssss
- Počasni građanin
- Pridružio: 21 Okt 2018
- Poruke: 809
|
Navodno Huti izveli napad na bitne mete u SA, naftna polja su u pitanju, u napadu je učestvovalo 7 dronova.
[Link mogu videti samo ulogovani korisnici]
Citat:
Implementation of a major military operation against Saudi targets - Military source: Seven drones run by Yemeni forces carried out attacks against vital Saudi facilities.
The strikes targeted strategic oil tanks and oil fields in the Saudi city of Yanbu on the Red Sea.
|
|
|
|
|
|